- To learn techniques and processes for project management based on the global standard PMBOK guide reference.
- To reinforce practical capabilities to ensure project successes, learning how to utilize major tools/templates.
Text-based lectures, case studies, and discussions
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who need to learn project management basics or systemized knowledge in project management.
- Project manager, project leader, project member
The curriculum is ready to be customized focusing on the required key points.
1. What is project?
2. What are successes & failures for a project? What are short-cuts to the successes?
3. What is project management?
4. Effective communication methods
5. What is a project team?
6. Project management processes
– Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing
Classes are ready to be customized to meet clients’ requirement for developing human resources.